Thanks for the nomination Doug Doe! I’m not sure how to proceed with new nominations, but I’ll have a go with the questions:
What do you do more of, watch television or read books?
- What is your favorite book(s) and why? The Grapes of Wrath. Wonderful story, wonderful language.
- What do you wish your role to be in life? Fellowwoman
- What did you want to be when you were a child? Nurse or married to a truck driver (NOT kidding).
- What did you end up doing as a career? Project coordinator.
- Are you creative? How? Haaaaa!! No. But when it comes to excuses: Yes.
- What do you enjoy making, besides your bed? Love.
- What’s your favorite meal? Lobster.
- Do you cook and enjoy doing so? Sometimes. It depends on the Company.
- What keeps you blogging? The strange feeling of nearness despite distance (and stats obsession).
The accolades usually come when you’re dead or too old to get a job.~John Frankenheimer
–Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to them by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for their nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the answers to my questions from Victoria:
1. Why do you blog?-
View original post 647 more words